"Teri is hands down the smartest, most talented, connected, flexible, savvy agent you will find in the Bay Area. When I finally dipped my toe into the housing market, it was on the lower end of Montclair. She knew I was eager but wouldn’t let me make a bad move. Even after weeks of exhausting her time will all of my ideas and worries, she still insisted on some core tenets to make sure I wouldn’t regret one of the biggest decision of my life. She worked tirelessly with me on inspections, getting bids from a huge range of contractors to understand the fixes required and costs to consider. She organized our offer and counter offers with the right amount of respect and aggression to come to a number we thought fair.
She looks at real estate not just as a financial investment but as a lifestyle. It’s about your family, job the neighborhood and the fit. If I ever sell my house, I would trust no other agent other than Teri. She has an excellent understanding of the local market values. She is basically your insider in the market. Teri helped me see things I never would have seen, learned things you just can’t get from the internet. She is a specialist. She earns her top score for a reason. She truly is the best."
"Teri is a true professional. She helped our family sell our house in the Montclair and effectively managed the process from beginning to end. She recognizes that selling your house is stressful, is extremely important to you, and puts forth every measure to ensure a successful transaction and end result for all parties. In the end we were thrilled with Teri’s approach, work ethic and results. She also happens to be a wonderful person which is important when you ha an intense period of time going through the process working so closely with someone whose work product has a profound effect on your personal financial situation. Teri is an ace and I could not recommend her more highly.
In preparation for sale Teri offered guidance about the following which drove the positive outcome –
· Consulted on the work that needed to be done to make the house shine in its best light, and she provided top quality and inexpensive resources with work we couldn’t do ourselves.
· Has great design sense related to staging which gave us the ability to reuse our own furniture rather than paying for a stager.
· Lengthy discussion about timing for when to go to market, working around holidays, understanding the better months to sell.
· She offered very useful counsel on reaching out to the City of Oakland to make sure the square footage was correctly reflected on the public record which undoubtedly helped us achieve a higher sales price.
· Provided comparables to help up price the home correctly – even in a crazy market where one would think the house sells itself, there is definitive strategy for how to position a house relative to its competition to garner a multiple offer situation.
· She worked extremely hard and at all hours of the day to engage the right buyer and manage the at times stressful escrow process.
· Throughout escrow and until the very last day of the escrow period, she worked diligently with the buyer’s lender, appraiser and agent to make sure everyone had the information need to close the transaction."
"Teri is the Best! We came to Teri after researching the performance history of seven realtors and interviewing five of them. Among the five realtors interviewed, Teri had by far the best understanding of the local rest estate market and recommended the best offering price. Her peers recommend offering prices from $ 150,000 to $ 350,000 LESS than Teri’s recommendation. Above all Teri sold our home at the best possible price within days of placing our home on the market.
Besides being a delightful person to work with, Teri’s strengths include:
· A shrewd understanding of the local real estate market.
· Solid advice on preparing and staging our home for sale.
· A large cadre of reliable, cost effective contractors.
· Solid, supportive advice on transitioning from our home sale to our relocation.
· Personal advice and support during the difficult time all of us experience while selling our home of many years."
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the highly professional service you provided in helping us to sell our home. Your marketing strategy was ideally suited to market conditions and the nature of our property."
"Teri, we have come full circle, you helped us buy our home and sell it. I want to thank you so much for your wisdom, guidance and professionalism in selling our home in Montclair. We functioned as partners throughout this transaction. Your calm approach settled us down when we got a little frantic. Every time you said you were going to do something, you did, and let us know that it was completed. You were so helpful in arranging the stagers and painters to prepare our house to be put on the market. And also keeping such a tight look on things through to the very end. I thought we were well prepared to go to market and I had the utmost confidence that you were the right choice for us. Thanks again."
"I wanted to tell you how much my sisters and I appreciated all that you have done for us in the sale of my father's house. You approached the business at hand with a great deal of time and effort, keeping us centered and focused. Your attention to detail was superb."
"You made the home buying process easier than we ever imagined and somehow got us a great house in this crazy market - bruise free. We appreciate your patience with us as first time home buyers as well as your sound advice."